|CSC COMEX (Computerized Examination)|
The first thing to do is Registrants must create an email account in Gmail and use Google Chrome browser in registration.
The following procedures shall be observed:
- On the internet browser address bar, type comex.csc.gov.ph or click here.
- Click Sign Up Now
- Provide all the required information; make sure to remember or list down your username and password
- Upon completing all the required information, the preview of the application form will appear
- Review the entries on the preview and make the necessary correction, if any, by clicking Edit Entries
- Tick I agree to these Terms and Conditions
- Tick I want to receive email notices on examination and newsletter
- Click Submit
- A message will appear indicating that a confirmation email has been sent to your email account
- Check your email Inbox folder or Spam folder; if email is in Spam folder, tick the check box opposite the email and clickNot a spam to move the email to Inbox folder
- Open the email confirmation, then click Activate here
- This message will appear if activation is successful:“You have successfully activated your account.”
- Click Login and input your username and password
Make sure to activate your account within 24 hours. Otherwise, your account will be automatically deleted by the system.
Finally, registrants are advised to login to CSC COMEX website as frequent as possible to avoid deactivation of account. Accounts that have been inactive for three months shall be automatically purged from the database of registrants.
Source: CSC COMEX Advisory No. 07, s. 2014