How to claim Certification of Eligibility? | Issuance of Civil Service Certification of Eligibility

There are two types of Certification of Eligibility (CoE), the temporary CoE and the regular CoE. The temporary CoE is free of charge given to all civil service exam passers; printed on CSC letterhead; valid for 2 years from the date of issuance and cannot be authenticated. The regular CoE however which is usually preferred by government agencies is NOT FREE of charge, it costs 100 pesos; printed on security paper; can be authenticated and has no expiration.



Please note that there is no deadline in claiming the CoE, you may claim it even if the exam was years ago and the Civil Service Eligibility has no expiration only temporary CoE has expiration.

Passers of PRC-administered licensure exams are automatically granted civil service eligibility. But the CSC does not issue a separate certificate/certification for PRC exam passers. The PRC Certificate would serve as the proof of eligibility. Learn more...


*UPDATES* (3/7/2020)
  • Certification of Eligibility (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) for passers of the February 2, 2020 CSE-FSO shall be issued through the CSC Regional / Field Offices starting April 15, 2020.
Notwithstanding the given date above, passers are strongly advised to verify first if their Certification is already available for claiming before going to the CSC Regional/Field Office to save time and effort. Please access the CSC website for the directory of the CSC Regional/Field Offices.

Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:

1. I.D. card – preferably the same I.D. card presented during filing of application. If the I.D. card to be presented for claiming of Certification is different from the I.D. card presented during filing of application, the examinee must present any of the following accepted I.D. cards, which is preferably valid (not expired):

Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Driver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit; Passport; PRC License; SSS I.D.; GSIS I.D. (UMID); Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification; BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture); PhilHealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number); Company/Office I.D.; School I.D.; Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture); Postal I.D.; Barangay I.D.; NBI Clearance; Seaman’s Book; HDMF Transaction Card; PWD I.D.; Solo Parent I.D.; Senior Citizen’s I.D.; and Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD).

Note:
a.  All other I.D. cards not included in the above list shall not be accepted.
b. Photocopy only of I.D. card, or cellphone photo of I.D. card, shall not be accepted.
c. As a last resort, expired I.D. card may be presented for claiming of Certification, provided that, the expiry date of the I.D. card is within the preceding months of the year reckoning the date of claiming of Certification.

2. Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt (only if available).

Note: The CSC Regional/Field Offices may require additional document/s as necessary to establish the identity of the passers.


Claiming of Certification of Eligibility at Conduit CSC RO/FO



In case of passers who have moved to or are based in another region, or in remote areas within the region, they may personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional or Field Office (serving as conduit CSC RO/FO) nearest their present place of residence or work.

For those who have moved to or are based in another region, a written request must be sent to the authorized CSC RO (with jurisdiction over the testing center/venue where they took the examination) to forward their Certification of Eligibility to the conduit CSC Regional/Field Office where they would like to claim the same. In their written request, they must also cite their reasons for the request.

 Pre-Employment Test / Promotional Test and EOPT


For Pre-Employment Test / Promotional Test: The CSC ROs shall print and indorse the Certification (for passing the Pre-Employment Test,or the Promotional Test) to the agencies concerned by December 24, 2019. In turn, government agencies concerned shall release/distribute the certification to their respective applicant-passers.

For the EOPT, an overall and individual evaluation reports shall be given to agencies with examinees who took the EOPT. No individual EOPT evaluation report shall be released to examinees.




Temporary Certification of Eligibility

This is free of charge given to all civil service exam passers; valid for 2 years from the date of issuance; printed on CSC letterhead and cannot be authenticated.

TEMPORARY CERTIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY


According to CSC, passers must PERSONALLY claim the Certificate of Eligibility (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) at the CSC Regional / Field Office concerned and representatives are not allowed to claim on behalf of the eligible.

They are strongly advised to verify/check first the availability of the Certification before going to the CSC Field Office concerned.

Passers who have moved to or are based in remote areas within the region, may personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional or Field Office (conduit CSC RO/FO) nearest their present place of residence or work.

Those who have moved to or are based in another region must send a written request, citing reasons as well, to the authorized CSC RO that has jurisdiction over the testing center/venue where they took the examination to forward their Certification of Eligibility to the conduit CSC Regional/Field Office where they would like to claim the same.

Claiming of Certification shall be available approximately 1 month after the posting of the List of Passers, or as indicated in the corresponding issuance/advisory. Nevertheless, passers should verify first if their Certification is already available before going to the CSC Regional/Field Office. Contact numbers of the CSC Regional/Field Offices may be accessed at the CSC website.



Basic Requirements:


1. At least one of the following accepted I.D. cards which must be valid (i.e. not expired) upon claiming of the Certification: 

                   Driver's License; Passport; PRC License; SSS I.D.; GSIS I.D. (UMID);
                    Voter's I.D./Voter's Certification;BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
                    PhilHealth I.D. (must contain the holder's name, clear picture, signature and
                    PhilHealth number), Company/Office I.D.; School I.D.;
                    Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate; Postal I.D.;
                    Barangay I.D.; NBI Clearance; Seaman's Book; HDMF Transaction Card;
                    PWD I.D.; Solo Parent I.D.; Senior Citizen's ID; or ACR I-Card.
                    Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.

2. Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.

3. Properly filled up ERRF and E6 forms (available at the CSC Regional Offices and CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph.)




Regular Certification of Eligibility

 Certification of Eligibility (printed in security paper; can be authenticated, no expiration; 100 pesos)


REGULAR CERTIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY


Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost).

Please note that applying for regular Certification has a different set of requirements and procedures. Please verify with the CSC Regional Office concerned, or secure the requirements from the CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph.

Basic Requirements:


1. At least two (2) of the following accepted I.D. cards which must be valid (i.e. not expired) upon claiming of the Certification:
                    Driver's License; Passport; PRC License; SSS I.D.; GSIS I.D. (UMID);
                    Voter's I.D./Voter's Certification;BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
                    PhilHealth I.D. (must contain the holder's name, clear picture, signature and
                    PhilHealth number), Company/Office I.D.; School I.D.;
                    Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate; Postal I.D.;
                    Barangay I.D.; NBI Clearance; Seaman's Book; HDMF Transaction Card;
                    PWD I.D.; Solo Parent I.D.; Senior Citizen's ID; or ACR I-Card.
                    Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.

2.  If ID do not have date of birth, please bring original Birth Cert (NSO copy or LCR copy), If married, original and photocopy of marriage contract

3. Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available.

4. One (1) piece 1 x 1 picture with name tag and signature (If you still have photo attached in claim stub, you still can use it.)

5. Properly filled up ERRF and E6 forms (available at the CSC Regional Offices and CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph.)

6. Php 100

Note: The CSC Regional Office may require additional document/s as necessary to establish the identity of the eligibles.


NOTE:
  • Passers must PERSONALLY claim the CoE and representatives are not allowed to claim on behalf of the eligible.
  • Forms are available at the CSC Regional Offices and CSC website, www.csc.gov.ph.
  • Again, verify/check first the availability of the Certification before going to the CSC Regional / Field Office. Complete directory of CSC Regional / Field Offices may access at CSC website, http://www.csc.gov.ph/cscrod.
  • Applying for regular Certification has a different set of requirements and procedures. Please verify with the CSC Regional Office concerned, or secure the requirements from the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.


PROCEDURE ON HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REGULAR COE  (courtesy of CSC):






ERRF - Eligibility/Exam Records Request Form


 


👉 Isa ka na ba sa nakapasa at matagal ng gustong makapagtrabaho sa gobyerno? Tingnan ang Latest Job Vacancies in Government Agencies


Lists of Passers:

Related Articles:





To keep updated about Certification of Eligibility, visit CSC official website or you may Like Us on Facebook  and Follow Us on Twitter.

63 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, question about this, Can I use my NBI Clearance as an identification?I don't have any valid ID as of the moment and My school ID is a alumni ID. can i use that one instead? please respond, thank you.

Alonte said...

Good day,
I just want to ask about the best way for a polio victim to go about getting a certificate of exemption for Civil Service Exam , since I graduated with honors. I would like to try and apply to serve our country more but they are asking me to get this certificate as part of the requirements.
If there is a portal or site where I can submit all my credentials as I am not that agile to get around because of my leg disability.

Hoping for your favorable response.

Alonte said...

Good day,
I just want to ask about the best way for a polio victim to go about getting a certificate of exemption for Civil Service Exam , since I graduated with honors. I would like to try and apply to serve our country more but they are asking me to get this certificate as part of the requirements.
If there is a portal or site where I can submit all my credentials as I am not that agile to get around because of my leg disability.

Hoping for your favorable response.

Unknown said...

pano ko po malalaman kung kilan pwede kumuha ng cert. of eligibility?

Unknown said...

good day po. nakapag take po ako ng CSE-PPT sa region 4-A sa dasmarinas last April 2014, pero andito po ako ngaun sa manila. pwd ko po ba makuha yung certificate of eligibility ko sa inyong National/ Main office?

Unknown said...

Hi po. Magandang araw po. I took the Civil Service Exam-Professional last May 3, 2015. Okay lang bang iclaim yung certificate ko kahit na wala yung application receipt ko?. Nakalagay naman dun sa requirement na need ang application receipt if available. I think, napasama sya sa mga nabasa kong gamit nung nasalanta ng bagyo ang oriental mindoro.please,sana po magreply kayo sa akin or you could send your reply through my gmail (alcantarakriziamaan@gmail.com)

Unknown said...

Gud pm po.I am Fritz Bryan M. Carnicer, i took the professional civil service exam way back year sometime int he year 1995 or so, fortunately i passed and had been issued the corresponding certificate, and that was lost during typhoon Pablo that badly hit our place last December 4, 2012...Can i have my new certificate? ??...kindly send your reply thru gmail (risenrock20@gmail.com)
Big thanks po!

Unknown said...

Gud pm po.I am Fritz Bryan M. Carnicer, i took the professional civil service exam way back year sometime int he year 1995 or so, fortunately i passed and had been issued the corresponding certificate, and that was lost during typhoon Pablo that badly hit our place last December 4, 2012...Can i have my new certificate? ??...kindly send your reply thru gmail (risenrock20@gmail.com)
Big thanks po!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Tanong lang po, sa Batasan Branch po ako nakapasa ng exam. Pwede po ba na sa Tuguegarao Branch ako kumuha ng Authentication Eligibility ko? Kailangan ko po kase sa promotion. Thank you po.

Unknown said...

Civil Service pa mandin na naturingan, walang admin itong webpage.. USELESS!!!

Unknown said...

Hi po. Same problem as mine. Nakuha mo na po iyong iyo? Thanks :)

Unknown said...

What if I lost po the picture na sinulatan sa likod noong examination day pero may copy pa po ako pero ung walang sulat po. Okay lang po ba un? Similar photo naman po.

Unknown said...

Hi. Ask ko lang po f my prescriptive period ung pagclaim ng certificate of eligibility.?,i took the exam during oct2014 but for various reasons, i was't able to claim it. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Can I still claim my certificate 2 years after taking the exam? I already submitted required documents, however, the staff told me that I can't claim my certificate due to different place of birth reflected in their system vs in my birth certificate. I presented my school i.d and birth certificate at that time and told me to first file an application to change data before they release my certificate. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Pano po yan? Wala na po ung picture na katulad nung ginamit ko nung exam. Pwede po bang new picture na lang?

Unknown said...

Hmm I guess you can use your Alumni ID provided it is not expired.

Unknown said...

pwede po ba magpapicture nalng ulit ng bago ?

Unknown said...

Hi po .. panu po ba if mali po yung birthday na nalagay ko kasi yung valid id na gnagamit ko nung pag apply ko ng exam tin id .. kasu s tin id ko po mali na yung birthday ko tapos yun po gnamit ko pra no more questions na muna pra mkakuha lng ako ng exam. Ano po requirements pra mkorek yung error kasi pasado po ako s exam baka maling birthday po ang magrereflect s certificate ko ? Thank you po.

Unknown said...

Hi! I just want to asked if may expiration po yung CoE if hindi nagamit, nung 2012 pa po ako ako nakapasa pero di ko pa po sya nagagamit

Unknown said...

Hi! tanong ko lang po kung pwede na po ba kumuha ng CoE ung mga passers last Oct. 23,2016?

Unknown said...

Natry mo na ba pumunta sa CSC NCR sa QC-Banawe Area? Tumawag at nag-email ako kaso di sumasagot. ito yung telephone number nila 7815878.Oct. 23, 2016 passer din ako.

Unknown said...

My brother forgot when (date) he took the subprof exam, either 1991, 1992, or 1993 in Batangas. He also fprgot his examinee number. He is based in Bicol now and he wants to have a copy of his cert. What can I do to help him? Thank you. Please text me at 09175276810 or email me at miguelr_concepcion2@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Unknown said...

good day po..ask ko lang po kung pano po kaya ako makakapag-claim e wala na po yong application reciept ko..wala na din po akong copy nung picture na ginamit ko para dun sa seat plan..thank you po

Unknown said...

Hi, gusto ko lang klaruhin kung saan ko po talaga pwede makuha ang CoE ko. Oct. 23, 2016 passer po ako. Nakita ko kasi sa "Notice of Rating" nakalagay ay "IMPORTANT: This is NOT your official Certificate of Eligibility (CoE), the same must be claimed personally from CSC Office where you took the examination." Ibig sabihin ba nito ay sa pinag-examan ko kukunin or sa pinagpasahan ko ng requirement na CSC office? Please reply. Thank you po.

Unknown said...

Yes. An nbi clearance can be use as an identification card provided it is on a current status.

Unknown said...

Yes. An nbi clearance can be use as an identification card provided it is on a current status.

Unknown said...

I just want to ask, i passed the nov. 20, 2016 cs examination but until now i did not get my certificate, can i still get it?

jay said...

hello. I would like to ask, when is the certificate available for the March 12,2017 passers? I haven't receive any messages or update about it.

jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Open po ba yung office nyo pag weekends? Sabado ko po kasi balak kunin yung certificate ko. Thanks

Unknown said...

Sir close po ATA ang gov't offices pag saturday. I think it would be better if you go during weekdays.

Unknown said...

Good day po. Tanong ko lang po kung alam nyo po yung additional requirements and procedures needed to claim the CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY ON SECURITY PAPER? Thank you po.

Unknown said...

Hi. Just want to ask about photo required. It is as long as passport size with name, 'di ba? Better if it is exactly the same as used in the application. Pero okay lang kahit hindi. Hindi kasi accurate sa article sa taas. I took the exam last April 2014 and this is the only time that I will be using my eligibility. Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Hi. I took the eligibility exams in the 80s era pa. can I still claim it? if so how and where?

Unknown said...

Good day!

Is the ERRF available only in the CS Regional Office, or is there anything that can be downloaded from the internet for us to fill it up ahead?

Baemax said...

I would like to ask if kung mag-aapply ako in a government office/agency, can I use the online printed "NOTICE of RATING" as a form/proof that I am eligible (but does not have yet the CoE? since it is said that you get CoE on Oct 17)

Unknown said...

hello I passed the exam last march 2017 but i still did not get my eligibility cert.can i still get it?

unknown said...

Kung saan po kumuha ng pagsusulit ng CSC Eligibility dun din kukunin ang COE. personal po pumunta; kahit anung buwan ka kumuha may rekord po sila kung pasado o hindi. mag dala lng ng valid ID's.

Unknown said...

Hi po.tanong ko lang po.anong dapat gawin namin kasi yong civil service certificate ng kapatid ko na misplaced niya..need po nya yong certificate for applying. Plz send to luiscsbual@yahoo.com...thank u.

Pollen said...

Good afternoon, I took my Civil Service Exam at R. Magsaysay Cubao High School way back 2004. I am now based in Davao City but I will be flying to Manila next week. I would like to take the opportunity to get a copy of my certificate, in which office should I go? Can I ask for any contact number?
Kindly send reply to pollentoe@gmail.com

Materesa said...

Good day! Question po. How can i get my certification of eligibility, i took the CS prof exam 1992 pa po. And since then hindi ko po nakuha certification. I just received a notif that i passed. The only proof i have is my examinee number. Pano ko po makuha ang certification ko?

Unknown said...

Hi! I just want to ask po how can I confirm if pwede ko ng makuha yung Certificate? Passer po ako this March 18, 2018. Do you have any contact numbers? Thank you. Please do reply.

Unknown said...

@materesa pwede mo po makuha punta ka sa regional office ng csc kung saan ka nag exam. and mas ok pa yan kasi alam mo pa examinee number mo po.

Unknown said...

Hi, san po kunin ang certificate taken last july 26, 2009 pa? Nagtake ako sa lucena.

Unknown said...

Hi po, 2007 pa po ako nagtake ng exam. Available na po ba ang CSC eligibility card ko? At saan ko po ito pwedeng kunin kung meron na? Thanks po

Unknown said...

Can I claim my COE here in Quezon City, Metro Manila but I took the exam in Surigao City?

ben said...

madali lang ba pumasa sa CSE

Aeri said...

Good day! Saan po pwedeng mag inquire kung availabale na yung Certificate of Eligibility (Region 3) para sa August 2018 passers?

Unknown said...

can i still get my certificate of eligibility even without presentation of my application receipt? i lost mine :( thanks for the response

Unknown said...

pwede ko po ba kunin yung certificate ko s CSC region 4A khit nung first na pgkuha ko ay sa Main.pls.reply to alexmalubay@yahoo.com.ph

Unknown said...

Any time po ba pwede ko nang makuha ung CoE ko.last oct.23,2016 pa po ako kumuha at nakapasa sa exam. Thanks po.

lingget said...

saan po malalaman kung nakarelease na ang id for eligibility?

Unknown said...

good pm!
sir/ma'am, aVailable po na ba ung ID for April 2016 CSE?..tnx

Unknown said...

Good day po. Yung BOE po ba kasama pati yung SK Council? o yung SK Chairman lang po? Thanksm

Unknown said...

Good day po. Yung BOE po ba kasama pati yung SK Council? o yung SK Chairman lang po? Thanks po.

Emmanuel Gutierrez said...

Good day po san Ko po pwd makuha ung licence at certificate ko NH eligibility nag exam Po ako sa lucena City ng region 4A

Unknown said...

passer po ako last august 2018. ang sabi po sa article ay available ang temporary COE after approximately 1month pero nag inquire po ako sa region office lat january 2019 then ang sabi sakin hindi pa daw po iniissue sa kanila at magdiretso na lang daw po ako sa main office para dun na magrequest ng COE. Ask lanh po pag magrerequest po ng COE pwede po ba sa region office na malapit o kelangan magpunta sa main office sa manila?

Unknown said...

Good evening po. What is the passing rate the civil service exam 1995?

Unknown said...

Of the*

Unknown said...

paano ko po maki claim ung aking eligibility as brgy. officials po ako dati tas nun pa po 2018 ako nag file until now wala pa din po.

Unknown said...

Good afternoon ma'am/sir. Ask ko lang po if pwedeng mag request ng Civil Service Certificate of Eligibility online? Thank you and God bless.

Post a Comment