Unified List of Accepted ID Cards when transacting with Civil Service Commission (for Civil Service Examinations, Grant of Eligibility under Special Laws and CSC Issuances, and Certification/Authentication of Eligibility)

The Civil Service Commission has released a unified list of accepted ID cards for civil service examinations, grant of eligibility under special laws and CSC issuances, and certification/authentication of eligibility through commission's Memorandum Circular No. 2, s. 2018 as posted below.



Memorandum Circular No.  02 , s. 2018


TO : ALL HEADS OF CONSTITUTIONAL BODIES, DEPARTMENTS, BUREAUS AND AGENCIES OF THE NATIONAL GOVERNMENT, LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS, GOVERNMENT-OWNED OR CONTROLLED CORPORATIONS WITH ORIGINAL CHARTERS AND STATE COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES

SUBJECT : Unified List of Accepted I.D. Cards and Acceptance of Expired I.D. Cards for Civil Service Examinations, Grant of Eligibility Under Special Laws and CSC Issuances, and Certification/Authentication of Eligibility

Based on CSC Resolution No. 1800124 promulgated on January 31, 2018, the unified list of accepted I.D. cards for transactions involving civil service examinations, grant of eligibility under special laws and CSC issuances, and certification/authentication of eligibility shall include the following:



1. Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Driver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit;
2. Passport;
3. PRC License;
4. SSS I.D.;
5. GSIS I.D. (UMID);
6. Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;
7. BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
8. PhilHealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
9. Company/Office I.D.;
10. School I.D.;
11. Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate;
12. Postal I.D.;
13. Barangay I.D.;
14. NBI Clearance;
15. Seaman’s Book;
16. HDMF Transaction I.D.;
17. PWD I.D.;
18. Solo Parent I.D.;
19. Senior Citizen’s I.D.;
20. Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD); and
21. CSC Eligibility Card (note: Implemented only beginning with the May 3, 2015 CSE-PPT).

All other I.D. cards not included in the above list shall not be accepted. Moreover, at least one (1) I.D. card shall be required to be presented/submitted for any transaction on examination, grant of special eligibility, and certification/authentication of eligibility. Preferably, the I.D. card is valid (not expired) on the date of transaction.

On the other hand, expired I.D. cards may be accepted for examination, grant of special eligibilities, and certification/authentication of eligibility transactions, provided that, an expired I.D. card shall be accepted only within, and until the end of, the year the I.D. card is expiring. For emphasis, the expired I.D. card shall be used as a last resort.

Please be guided accordingly.



(Sgd.) ALICIA dela ROSA-BALA
Chairperson


08 FEB 2018


Attached below the copy of CSC Memorandum Circular:




Related Articles:



Previous Examination Details




To keep updated about Civil Service Exam, visit CSC official website or bookmark this page and check back frequently OR you may Like Us on Facebook or Follow Us on Google+ Community Page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

goodday po what if ung pinakita kong id card nung nag apply ako ay nawala po.Pwede po ba na police clearance ung i present ko during examination day???

Post a Comment