ad Link

Help! I Lost my Application Receipt!

"Help! I lost my application receipt! What should I do?" - just one of few problems we encountered in our facebook page. The good thing is if you lost your civil service exam application receipt, just bring your VALID ID's on the examination day. 

Application Receipt / Notice of School Assignment
For more information, contact the CSC Examination, Recruitment, and Placement Office (ERPO) at telephone numbers 931-8092 , 931-7939, 931-7935  or contact the CSC Regional Office nearest you. For the listing of contacts of different Regional and Field Offices click here.

New Schedule: Civil Service Exams Schedule
How to apply Civil Service Exam? click HERE

2 comments:

  1. Please help po i lost my wallet ko andun ung id ko but i have my exam receipt kawawala lang today and exam ko po bukas please po pa help meron po ako photocopy ng id ko po.

    ReplyDelete