|August 7, 2016 CSE-FSO Exam Results|
The Civil Service Commission has announced the Examination Results of the August 7, 2016 Career Service Examination for Foreign Service Officer (CSE-FSO).
A total of 89 examinees passed this year. The figure represents 18.78% of the total number of examinees.
The CSC said that examinees with the highest ratings came from the National Capital Region where the concentration of examinees was. They are Diosie Claine Avelino with a rating of 88.70; Jacqueline Ong, 87.39; Jera Beah Lego, 86.96; Catherine Sy, 86.96; Ma. Lia Karen Magtibay, 86.78; Rowell Casaclang, 86.09; Luis Antonio Medina, 86.09; Susan Phoebe Sabado, 85.22; Christina Fernandez, 84.78; Reinna Maraya Bien, 84.35; Levi Anthony Malaylay, 84.35; Paolo Marco Mapula, 84.35; Kathriz Pimentel, 84.35; and Julienne Raboca, 84.35.
Conducted in collaboration with the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), the CSE-FSO serves both as a qualifying test and an eligibility examination. As a qualifying test, it forms the first part of the five-part Foreign Service Officer Examination (FSOE). Thus, passing the CSE-FSO is a requisite to be able to proceed to the succeeding parts of the FSOE, which are the Preliminary Interview, Written Test, Psychological Test, and Oral Test, all administered by the DFA. The FSOE is being done to recruit candidates for the Foreign Service Officer, Class IV position.
As an eligibility examination, passers of the CSE-FSO shall simultaneously be conferred the Career FSO Eligibility, the CSC said. This eligibility is appropriate to first level (clerical) and second level (technical) positions in the government that do not involve practice of profession and are not covered by Bar, board and other laws.
However, the Career FSO Eligibility does not make its holder eligible for Foreign Service Officer positions which require passing the DFA’s five-part FSOE, the CSC clarified.
Here is a complete list of passers of the August 7, 2016 CSE - Foreign Service Officer.
Region 1, Region 2, Region 3, Region 4, Region 5, Region 6, Region 7, Region 8, Region 9, Region 10, Region 11, Region 12, NCR, CAR, CARAGA, ARMM
No conduct for the following regions: 2, 12, CARAGA and ARMM
In case you missed anything, you can double check it here:
For those who passed the exam, please take note of the following important guidelines.
1. Individual test result generation through OCSERGS (Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System) shall be available on or before October 2, 2016.
2. Concerns on examination result, including verification of Examinee Number, should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office (CSCRO) concerned. A complete directory of the CSCROs can be accessed in the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.
3. Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be available, through the CSCROs on or before October 18, 2016. (N.B.: CSC Eligibility card is not yet available.)
4. Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost).
5. Read thoroughly, and be guided, by the corresponding Examination Advisory to be posted in the CSC website
To keep updated about Civil Service Exam, kindly bookmark this page or you may Like Us on Facebook or Follow Us on Google+ Community Page.