What To Bring on Examination Day

For those who will take the civil service exam, please take time to read. This will help you prepare in the Civil Service Examination.




IMPORTANT REMINDERS:


  •  NO I.D., NO EXAM
  • GATES OF TESTING VENUES SHALL BE CLOSED TO EXAMINEES AT EXACTLY 7:30 a.m. Examinees that arrive later than 7:30 a.m. shall NOT be admitted.
  • Wear proper attire on examination day. SLEEVELESS SHIRT/BLOUSE, SHORTS/SHORT PANTS, and SLIPPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
  • Bringing of cellular phones and any other gadgets, including smart phones/watches and pens/eyeglasses with built-in camera, calculators, wristwatches with calculator, books and other forms of printed materials and all other similar items, is NOT allowed. Further, NO bags and any other personal stuff shall be allowed. Examinees are advised to bring ONLY the items listed under Things to Bring below.
  • Failure to take the examination on scheduled date shall mean forfeiture of examination fee and slot. Re-scheduling of examination date is NOT allowed.
  • The CSC neither holds any review class nor publishes or distributes any review material for any civil service examination. Further, the CSC does not accredit and has not accredited any review center for the purpose of offering and holding review classes to prospective civil service examinees. Availing of any such product/service shall be at one’s own risk.
  • Examinees must be at their assigned school early on examination day. Testing venues shall be open to examinees starting 6 a.m.


THINGS TO BRING:


Bring ONLY the following items on examination day:

1. I.D. card – preferably the same I.D. card presented during filing of application. If the I.D. card to be presented for admission is different from the I.D. card presented during filing of application, the examinee must present any of the following accepted I.D. cards, which is preferably valid (not expired):

1.1 Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Driver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit;
1.2 Passport;
1.3  PRC License;
1.4 SSS I.D.;
1.5 GSIS I.D. (UMID);
1.6 Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;
1.7 BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
1.8  PhilHealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
1.9 Company/Office I.D.;
1.10 School I.D.;
1.11 Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
1.12 Postal I.D.;
1.13 Barangay I.D.;
1.14 NBI Clearance;
1.15 Seaman’s Book;
1.16 HDMF Transaction Card;
1.17 PWD I.D.;
1.18 Solo Parent I.D.;
1.19 Senior Citizen’s I.D.;
1.20 Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD); and
1.21 CSC Eligibility Card (note: Implemented only beginning with the May 3, 2015 CSE-PPT).

Note:

  • The NO I.D., NO EXAMINATION Rule is strictly implemented.
  • Photocopy only of I.D. card, or cellphone photo of I.D., shall not be accepted.
  • All other I.D. cards not included in the above list shall not be accepted.
  • As a last resort, expired I.D. card may be presented for admission on examination day, provided that, the expiry date of the I.D. card is within the preceding months of the year reckoning the date of examination (or from January 1, 2019 to the date before examination day).

2.  BLACK BALL PEN/S;

3.  Original of PSA/LCR issued Birth Certificate printed on Security Paper (only if I.D. card has no date of birth);

4.  Application Receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt (if available);

5.  Notice of School Assignment generated thru ONSA (if available); and

6.  Water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) placed in clear/transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, which shall be subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/Proctor.


Do I need To Bring Scratch Papers?


Nope. You will use the sides of the test booklet for your scratch works.

In case of bringing bags...

All belongings will be placed in front of the room or at the back.


ROOM and SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT


You may view your room and school assignment here




SCOPE OF EXAMINATION AND OTHER INFORMATION 


1. Scope of Examination



2. Other Information



PASSING GRADE


To pass the test, an examinee should get a general rating of at least 80.00.




Source / Reference: Examination Announcement No.  09 , s. 2018


👉 Habang naghihintay, bakit di mo muna i-download ang mga free reviewers na maaaring makatulong sayo sa exam, yes free po ito: [Download] Civil Service Exam Reviewers





Related Articles:



Previous Examination:









To keep updated about Civil Service Exam, visit CSC official website or bookmark this page and check back frequently OR you may Like Us on Facebook or Follow Us on Google+ Community Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment